Monday, January 25, 2016

week 21

This week was full of good and bad things, as every week is for missionaries, haha. Interviews went really well so that was awesome! President Curtiss just told me to be firm if I have to, which I'm not actually that good at, so that's something I need to work on. Hermana Curtiss gave me cincho because I had parasites and amoebas at the same time. I think my worms are dead but I havent seen them, which hopefully means they disolved and I passed them.

Something that was a huge bummer is we showed up to teach Jose Domingo's family and he was really really drunk...and none of them came to church...Elder Quiroz wants to drop them but I am hoping we can keep working with them a little bit longer because I think that there is potential.

But a good thing that happened is that we had three investigators who had never been to church come this week! So that is a true testimony that even when Heavenly Father tries us, he blesses us too! I guess that is kind of my spiritual thought this week, because that is something that is really comforting in life.

The computers are really struggling, so I am going to try to send some picture and call it good.

With Jose Domingo's family
 
Nester and his mukuy, who decided not to leave
 
The three investigators who came to church
 
RIP first pair of shoes
 
My District Leader, Elder Gonsalez, hit his one year mark on my six month mark. We followed tradition - I burned a tie and he burned a shirt

Well, I hope you all have a good week and I love all of you!

Love, Elder Toolson

No comments:

Post a Comment